Spies M Plessis Incorporated was initially founded by Nettie Moffatt in 2010, under the name NW Moffatt Attorney, Conveyancer and Notary. Lerika Du Plessis joined in 2012 and the name of the firm changed to NW Moffatt & Du Plessis Attorneys, Conveyancers and Notaries. At this stage Nettie left the practice and pursue her passion and became more involved in corporate governance with other entities. As founding member of the company, she still shares her knowledge, expertise and insight with the team. From 2013 Lerika attended to full time consultancy work for a firm in Johannesburg. In 2018 Lerika returned to the firm on a full time basis and joined forces with Johanni Spies, who joined the team and the name of the firm was changed again. Exciting times lie ahead for these dynamic, professionally qualified attorneys, conveyancers and notaries.
Our Vision is to strive to provide individuals and organisations with efficient, professional and cost-effective legal services.
- To complete every instruction handed to us effectively and successfully
- To be approachable to the individuals and organisations
- To give the best advice
- To be cost-effective
- To know our product and the market
- We will be trustworthy and act with integrity by protecting the confidentiality of all information we are entrusted with
- Our quality of work will be of the highest standards and presented in a professional manner
- We will act proactively and take ownership of delivering work to standard
- Our relationships with our clients will be transparent, supportive, respecting, active and robust.
Johanni Spies(B.A (Law)LLB CIS)
Lerika du Plessis
As seen on TV
As seen on TV
The Spies M Plessis Incorporated team was recently on “Die Groot Ontbyt” show.